Geospatial Services › Geospatial Solutions
Geospatial solutions involve setting up geospatial data models and solutions for its clients along a wide-range of domains. The geospatial wing at Egis has been a solution integrator of large enterprise GIS software systems. Egis has designed, implemented and deployed solutions successfully using both ESRI and open source technologies.
Egis, with its international domain-expertise approach, helps its clients in providing custom made solutions that answer their needs most efficiently. Geospatial solutions involve setting up data models and geospatial solutions such as spatial data infrastructures for its clients along a wide-range of domains.
Egis offers the following specialized geospatial solutions:
- Development of geospatial apps for mobile solutions
- Creation of SDI, enterprise GIS, geoportal & WebGIS
- Integration of GIS & MIS
- Geospatial database design and modeling
- Designing cost effective solutions using current open source GIS technologies
- Development of geospatial Decision Support Systems(DSS)
- Designing applications for location based services
Our expertise embraces a wide range of programming skills involving the latest and most efficient development tools which helps to achieve the project vision with quality and operational sustainability.