Project Management Consultancy : Pune Airport
The Scope of work encompasses Project Management Consultancy, from Concept To Commissioning for the construction of new integrated passenger terminal building, reconstruction of old terminal building and modification of existing expanded terminal building at Civil Enclave Pune Airport, Pune, Maharashtra.
Pune Airport is located approximately 10 km (6.2 mi) north-east of Pune in the state of Maharashtra, India. The airport is a civil enclave operated by the Airports Authority of India at the eastern side of Lohegaon Air Force Station of the Indian Air Force.
- Connect the city passengers to major Indian cities and near by international destinations
- Passenger forecasted growth @ CAGR of 12.1% for next 11 years
- Gateway for air passengers to and from the city of Pune with the entire country
- User friendly integrated airport terminal
- Proposal to cater passenger traffic of 0.6 MPPA international and 18.6 MPPA domestic for the year 2026-27
The objective of this project is to deliver a world class passenger terminal building and associated infrastructure which has the following components:
- New terminal building area to be constructed is (35000+7000) = 42000 sqm.
- Centrally air conditioned integrated terminal Building
- The designed peak hour shall be 600 International passengers and 1700 Domestic passengers for an integrated passenger terminal building area of 57300 sqm as per IMG Norms
- 3,000 Sqm of retail area
- The Green Building concept shall be adopted to achieve GRIHA 4 Star rating
- Aesthetical appealing and soothing interior decoration matching the modern structure having local architectural features
- Solar Power Generation Viz. Solar Power lighting, Solar Roofing System
- Maintenance Friendly roofing and building façade system
Egis will provide services from concept to commissioning i.e. design the passenger terminal concept, prepare tender documents, assist Airport Authority of India in selection of contractor and carry out construction project management and supervision.